Life has finally slowed down and although my Sunday was busy I had time/made time to make overnight oats for the next few days. While they were an acquired taste – mostly I had to get used to the consistency/texture, I love them now and they are a great easy prep for breakfast during the week. I usually make a batch for 2 days so the oats don’t get too saturated.
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or you can use your preferred nut milk)
- 2/3 cup of oats
- 2 Tbs of peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tsp of honey
- 4 tsp of chia seeds
- Combine oats, milk, and chia seeds into a bowl and mix ingredients
- Separate into two bowls – I use mason jars
- Once separated put 1 Tbs of nut butter and 1 tsp of honey into each and mix int oat, milk and chia seed mixture
You can add any fruit that you like on top, I usually go with bananas, strawberries or blueberries. This week is strawberries!